CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Good life

What is the good life really...everybody has there own persception on what the good life is...We all live different lives right...so somebody good life could be somebody's bad... i say that the good life is living the life the way you want according to your standards and your happiness...If you want money and fame thats's your good life....If you just want to have the basic resourrces then thats your good life.... The good life to me is me having peace in this world to be content with things. I don't haev to be happy as long as I get what I want and need sometimes and the others around me are happy then i'm living the good life. Although money does play a factor so i would have a good amount of money invested in good areas' This is the good life... because like 50 cent. He told Kanye to gon head and switch the style up and if they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up...
~T@T@-ill-Nana

0 comments: